35 mm Locating Pin
$195.00 – $205.00
Locating Pins provide rigid, repeatable reference points for quick and easy locating.
Locating Pins consist of a vacuum base and a removable pin. The Removable Pin is placed over the stainless steel pin on the base during setup and then removed during the machine cycle.
- For accurately locating a workpiece on CNC machines using the spindle
- More accurate than a laser
- Provides a simple, cost-effective solution
- Locate pins with the Stop Locator Tool
|Stop Method||Removable Pin|
|Base Surface Area||25.2 in2|
|Base Dimensions||150 mm Diameter (5.91″)|
|Bottom Seal Part #||11-301-01-11|
- Available in ANY height and most popular fitting sizes.
- Uses the same removable Removable Pins as Table Edge Locating Pins.
- Replacement pin available with laser target
(Part Number: 1-301-01-73) Contact Us for More Info.
- Locating Pins are for locating ONLY and are not intended for stabilizing material. See Vacuum Fences