Locating Pins consist of a vacuum base and a removable pin. The Removable Pin is placed over the stainless steel pin on the base during setup and then removed during the machine cycle.
- For accurately locating a workpiece on CNC machines using the spindle
- More accurate than a laser
- Provides a simple, cost-effective solution
- Locate pins with the Stop Locator Tool
|Base Surface Area
||150 mm Diameter (5.91″)
|Bottom Seal Part #
- Available in ANY height and most popular fitting sizes.
- Uses the same removable Removable Pins as Table Edge Locating Pins.
- Replacement pin available with laser target
(Part Number: 1-301-01-73) Contact Us for More Info.
- Locating Pins are for locating ONLY and are not intended for stabilizing material. See Vacuum Fences
How to Measure Fittings & Suction Cup Heights