50 mm Table Edge Locating Pin
$205.00 – $225.00
There is no faster way to set up rectangular pieces!
Two pins protrude from the base of the unit reference against the edges of the machine’s table, allowing for a quick and repeatable setup.
- Use the corners of the machine’s table to create four fixed origins.
- For accurately locating a workpiece on CNC machines using the spindle.
- Locate pins with the Stop Locator Tool
|Edge Offset||165 mm (6.50″)|
|Stop Method||50 mm (1.97″) Removable Pin|
|Base Surface Area||26.4 in2|
|Base Dimensions||140 x 195 mm (5.51″ x 7.68″)|
|Bottom Seal Part #||11-401-01-11|
- Available in ANY height and most popular fitting sizes.
- Uses the same removable Removable Pins as Locating Pins
- Replacement pin available with laser target
(Part Number: 1-301-01-73) Contact Us for More Info.
- Table Edge Locating Pins are for locating ONLY and not intended for stabilizing material. See Vacuum Fences