Backsplash Clamps allow long narrow pieces, such as backsplashes, to be easily worked on a standard CNC machine.
- Perfect for profiling backsplashes, thresholds, stair treads, and wall caps
- Solid rubber vulcanized friction pads promote superior holding
- Each pneumatic clamp provides up to 700-lbs. of clamping force
- Easily adjustable for different widths
- Width of each clamp is roughly 9.5″
- Clamping units provide the necessary downward pressure to securely hold the work while suction cups support the work between clamps and prevent vibration
- Backsplash Clamp Systems consist of a series of alternating suction cups and pneumatic clamps. Various combinations of clamping units and suction cups can be used to accommodate work pieces of different lengths.
- Pneumatic Clamping Units can be actuated automatically by the air system of the CNC machine, or manually with an air switch
||1~6 cm (.39″~2.36″)
|Base Surface Area
|Bottom Seal Part #
||240 x 300 mm (9.45″ x 11.81″)
How to Measure Fittings & Suction Cup Heights